28 aug. 2013

One week...

    I can't believe it's been a week since I landed here. Last week I felt so lost, I thought I will never recover, I was sure that that the sadness won't go away. But now I'm a little bit better, I got accustomed to the fact that I will not go back home for a while. Now what I mostly feel is scared, because tomorrow it's my first day at a potential job. I'm so scared I will suck at it and I will disappoint everyone who trusts me. I'm scared I won't like it, I'm scared they won't like me...there are a lot of things I'm scared about. But as always I hope for the best and pray to God that everything will be alright. 
   Keeping my fingers crossed!

 'It's been one week since you looked at me...' 

(Barenaked Ladies - One Week)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu