3 sept. 2013

It's alright...

   I've started work almost a week ago and I was terrified. I had no idea what to expect and all this fear was building up inside me. But now, after less than a week I can say I'm satisfied. Of course, it's difficult at the begining because you have to get used to everything, the location, coworkers and you need to get the hang of things. But thank God I have great coworkers, they helped me a lot and I'm so thankful. I hope all will continue to go well and I can get more and more familiar with everything. 

'Give it all and ask no return
And very soon you'll see and you'll begin to learn
That's it's alright, yes it's alright'

(Black Sabbath - It's alright)

2 comentarii:

  1. Hi!, I recently find your blog and I see you're such a brave girl! To move far away from home...I hope that in the next days or months (who knows!)everything goes in the direction you wanted the things would be and make new friends and discover all the good stuff from being and living in another country. Try to enjoy life in there! :)

    Hope to hear soon from you and tell us how the things are going!:D

    P.D.:sorry about my english...if I write something wrong, we don't speak english here in my country, but I tried to do my best :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you for your kind words, you are so sweet. Things are going the right way so far. And don't worry about your English (English isn't my first language either).

      Ștergere