24 aug. 2013

All alone in a big house...

   After my arrival, I had to stay somewhere, of course. My lovely cousins brought me to their house and offered me a roof over my head. They are lovely, and they don't know what to do to me to make me feel fine. But they have jobs they had to go to, so here I am, on a Friday all alone in their house, with just the tv to keep me company. And I will have to endure this loneliness until Sunday, when they return from work. I like being alone, I always looked for some time away from the craziness, some 'me' time. But alone time at this moment means giving my thoughts and feelings permission to take over me, to bring me down, to smash me. I wish I could go for a walk, but I'm afraid that if I leave the house I won't find my way back and I will be lost forever (haha). I miss my walks with my friends and going in the park with them... soon, soon it will all happen again. Time flies so quickly, I will be back home in a blink of an eye...

  'Lonely, I'm Mrs Lonely, I have nobody, For my own...'

(Akon - Lonely) 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu