27 aug. 2013

I wish upon a star...

   I'm pretty much staying at home these days and let me tell you, it's boring. For a person who likes to be alone, I get extremely bored. I'm pacing around the house in order to find something to do. I always end up in front of the computer, reading, watching movies or chatting with people at home.
   It's strange, there is mixture of things going on inside me, like fear of failure, loneliness, sadness, but also peace and optimism. I was writing on twitter the other day that I'm not an optimist, but a 'hoper'. I always hope things will get better, and hoping has helped me so many times before. I don't know what the future has in store for me, but does anybody know? If you do, share the recipe of finding out your future (no tarot cards or witches involved). I just wish I had a job already, have my own money in order to find out how things work in this country and to be on my own. Also, I'm praying really hard that everything goes on well and I can help my family back home who has made some major financial sacrifices for me. And I hope I can bring my best friend here, so I won't be so lonely.


'If i could wish upon a star
Then i would hold you in my arms...'


(Samantha Mumba - Wish Upon A Star)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu