31 iul. 2016

Empties (products I've used up): July 2016

Just a few products this month, as I have quite a bunch that are about to be empty, but those will be saved for next month most likely.
Let's get started.
Oral care
Colgate Max White One - Colgate is my favourite tooth paste brand, I've been using Colgate ever since I can remember. Lately I've tried other brands, like Crest or Blend-a-Med, but I would alway go back to Colgate. Did it whiten my teeth? No, but then again, I haven't found the toothpaste that does. I like the tastem I like the freshness, I like it.
Will I repurchase? Definitely.

 Oral B complete mouthwash - when it comes to mouthwash, I would always go for Listerine. It's strong, cleanses my mouth and my breath feel fresh. The Oral B one was a little weak compared to the Listerine. Weak as in... the mint and the freshness aren't very strong and I like that to be strong. It was alright, but it didn't really impress me.
Will I repurchase? Probably not.
Face
Tea Tree deep cleansing nose pore strips - Just like the month before, I went through another box of these. To the moment they are my favourite, they remove all that dirt and disgusting things that otherwise can't be removed.
Will I repurchase? Already have.

Nivea Cleansing Wipes - I likes these for removing eye makeup, I think they did a great job at that. However, they are a little bit too much for my face. When I bought them I haven't really read what it says on them and they turned out to be for dry skin (I have oily to combination skin). So they left a greasy residue on my face which I didn't like, that's the only reason I didn't like them.
Will I repurchase? Hmmm, no.
Body
Carex Complete hand soap - I liked this, it smelled nice, did it's job well. There's nothing much I can say, nothing special about it. I'm not picky with my hand soaps, as long as they smell nice.
Will I repurchase? Yeah, at some point.



Lynx for her body wash - this came in a set with a deodorant (which I haven't finished up yet). It was... different. The product leathers up well, it does it's job. However, for me, the scent was a little overpowering, a little too... Lynx. And Lynx is a brand for men. To be honest, every time I used it I felt like I was washing myself with a shower gel for men.  I like flowery, fresh scents and this was just too much.
Will I repurchase? The strong manly scent is the reason I won't be repurchasing it.












Until next time, take care of your body, mind and soul!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu